Washtech M2 C Dishwasher
Our Sale Price with free shipping - $10,990.00 plus GST*
CONTACT: SEAN 0412 034948
No Exhaust Hood Required
Water and Energy Efficiency - This model washes up to 1,080 plates per hour and only uses 2.4 litres per cycle of cold water, making it one of most water efficient commercial pass through dishwashers available.
Save Money Long Term - To allow hot rinse retention all cold water is preheated before the wash, which means you will save money on your electricity bills and emissions.
Save Time & Reduce Stress - Cleaning up to 1,080 plates per hour, this is the fastest dishwasher on the market.
Self Cleaning - With active waste removal and a self-cleaning cycle, the M2 is super easy to clean – with no need to put your hand in the machine!
Reliability & Support - Backed by Moffat Australia, we’re confident in the performance and quality of our Commercial Dishwashers. However, if anything should go wrong, we offer a 24/7 Service Guarantee as well as Spare Parts call out service.
Why choose us?
Support local, small businesses - As a family run business we are also feeling the effects on the hospitality industry.
Cheapest on the Market - As we are a small business, we have low overheads and we pass those savings on to our customers.
End to End Service - From buying equipment, installation, maintenance and services we offer 24/7 support.
Experts in Commercial Kitchen Equipment - With over 25 years in the industry, we guarantee to fix any issue you have.
Based in Sydney? We offer Installation, Washtech Service, Washtech Spare Parts and Maintenance services.
The Washtech M2C has a gold star reputation among medium sized restaurants throughout Australia. The powerful 750 W wash pump recirculates 350 litres per minute for an excellent wash performance. It has a 60 second cycle wash time and washes more than 1000 plates an hour. The M2 can be fitted into a 600 mm or 640 mm bench gap. Now the M2C has gotten SEED Certified. On top of being super energy efficient it also means there is no need for an expensive ventilation hood
- Economical 2.4 litres of hot water consumption per cycle
- Washtech M2 cleans up to 1000 large plates/serving dishes every hour
- Recirculates wash water at nominal 350 litres per minute
- 2.5kW wash & 3.6kW rinse heating (3 phase required for 6kW)
- Multi-cycle selection options 1, 2 and 3 minute cycles for varying soil levels
- Seed Certified Washtech C3 Condenser
- Eco-power, Soft Start and Self Cleaning cycle
- Self cleaning jets above the heat condenser ensures long life of the unit
- Easy to use Electronic controls with enhanced functionality
- Service diagnostics for error recognition
- Dual chemical injectors and drain pump
- Automatic start when hood closes
- Energy efficient
- Anti drip door edge channels water away from the operator
- Easy clean L shaped tank with curved corners
- Corner or in line installation
- Washtech M2 is Watermark certified
- Adjustable 200 mm X 4 stainless steel high legs supplied
- Double filtration via scrap trays and separate wash inlet filter
- Huge 430 mm wash chamber/door height clearance
- Stainless steel upper and lower wash & rinse arms with removable cleaning caps
- Washtech M2 suits 500 mm international standard racks
- Unique 595 mm or 640 mm bench gap installation option
- 316 grade stainless steel rinse tank and rinse booster
- No commissioning required
- Assured rinse
- The C3 Condenser fully heat recovery unit which preheats the cold water supply
- On site 3 phase conversion if required
- Washtech M2 is built to last and gives years of efficient reliable service
1 x 500 mm cup rack
2 x 500 mm dish rack
2 x cutlery containers
Service connections for power, water,
pumped waste, detergent & rinse fluid
Product Code: M2C
Weight: 97 Kg unpacked 125 kg packed
Dimensions: 705 mm Width x 1530 mm Height x 765 mm Depth
Power rating: 25 amp single phase or 15 amp 3 phase
5 Years parts warranty on the cabinet, 2 Years parts warranty on the wash pump,
1 Year comprehensive warranty on parts & labour
For enquiries please contact
Phone: Sean 0412 034948
Freight charges are dependent on weight and postcode please email your information *
Scratch & Dent Appliances Subject to Availability *