MerryChef’s speed ovens: Pros and Cons
Posted by EatTucker on 19th Feb 2019
Merrychef released the first commercial speed oven in 1950 and since then has continued to innovate and perfect their long list of commercial kitchen equipment. With this history, they have a substantial edge over their competitors.
But, is a Merrychef oven right for your kitchen? Let’s discuss the Merrychef speed oven pros and cons...
Merrychef Speed ovens have a range of benefits:
- Rapid Speed - Cooking with a Merrychef is up to 15x faster than using a convection oven.
- Moisture retention - the concurrent cooking technology prevents food from drying out.
- Consistency - Temperature precision and easy to use recipe programming means consistent, high quality cooking.
- Flexibility - With high power and high speed, it’s never been easier to serve high quality food made to order.
- Compact design - High quality food is no longer restricted by the space of the kitchen.
- Energy efficient - Merrychef speed ovens are the best in class energy efficiency
- Cost effective - There is an oven for any budget.
- Easy to clean - Due to sleek and clever design, cleaning a Merrychef is effortless.
The only limitation is the compact design and internal cavities. This means it's not good for cooking batches at a time.
Who would benefit from a Merrychef speed oven?
Any business with limited kitchen space would benefit from a speed oven, including cafes, bistros, takeaway shops, convenience stores and food kiosks. You can now experience the benefits of a high powered oven without being spatially restricted.
If you're a fast pace kitchen and want to improve your customer's waste time, a speed oven is a great solution. It will take 20 seconds to heat up a pizza and doesn't make it soggy like a microwave would. Improve your service without skimping on quality.
If you are any kitchen looking for flexibility and variety, this speed oven is a great addition to your team. With several saved settings, you can reduce kitchen stress whilst improving your overall service.
Lastly, why should you buy from us?
- As a key Merrychef distributor, we offer affordable, unbeatable Merrychef oven prices.
- Backed by Moffat - the most established commercial kitchen equipment supplier in Australia.
- We house all MerryChef speed ovens, so we can find the right fit for your kitchen.
- We offer a range of Merrychef accessories at an affordable price, such as the Merrychef oven cleaner.
- You are guaranteed years of excellent after sales assistance, appliance repairs and Merrychef parts.
Discover the Merrychef Range at EatTucker:
For all enquiries or other types of commercial kitchen equipment, please contact:
Phone: Sean 0412 034948
Freight charges are dependent on weight and postcode please email your information
As a guide freight to any Metro is $80.00 plus GST